Experienced Marketing Professional with an extensive strong background in the Shooting Industry. Strong project management skills coupled with extensive Product/Brand Management experience with expertise and proven experience in executing sales and marketing programs. Intimate knowledge of, SKU rationalization, new product introductions, strategic product planning, and product roadmaps. A results-oriented professional and effective communicator with strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to network and multi-task to handle all job responsibilities. Attached my former job descriptions.
Istituto Tecnico (Italian Technical Hi-School) Attended, 1971-1975
Continuing Education and Awards:
Best Product Manager at Beretta USA, 2006
Strong Internet 360º experience, 3 major web-site launched
MCM Award for the best outdoor e-commerce website 2011
IPSIC Range Officer
Proficient with: Windows & OS X, - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Developing web content, designing layout, SEO experience, email marketing, social media, HTML and CSS, PPC and SEM. JDE V: E1
Highly skilled in building PowerPoint Presentations
Familiarity with CAD/CAM software design
Vast experience in purchasing/evaluating vintage Italian Firearms (Beretta’s Italy Museum Curator for 6 years)
Dual citizenship: Italian & USA - Cars Enthusiast (Porsche) - Amateur photographer -
P R O F E S S I O N A L - E X P E R I E N C E
Beretta Italy 2019 September to Present
Digital Senior Advisor & Gun Accessories Manager
Beretta Italy January 2012 to August 2019
Head of E-Commerce & ProShop*
• From ground zero, launched European E-commerce in September 2012, Result 2018 €2ml, forecast estimate for 2019 €2,5ml
• Managing the Beretta USA E-commerce, Forecast estimate for 2018 $9ml
• Managing the Proshop (*Gun Accessories) for Beretta Italy, Forecast estimate for 2018 €5ml
Beretta USA January 2010 – 2012
Media & Firearm Accessories Manager
• Currently manage the domestic Firearm Accessories line ($7M Net sales forecast) product portfolio ~1000 KU’s
• Currently manage the domestic B2C & B2B web applications
1. B2C product portfolio ~3000 SKU’s
• New web site launched 2010 - (from $2.5M to $3.5M sales in a year, 2011 $5.5M, forecast 2012 $7.2M)
• YTD +57% /PY
2. B2B (~$50M Net sales)
• Analyzed the requirement and developed with the vendor an application that allow collecting 80% of the B2B orders)
• Manage and blasting 2 or more times per week e-mails to ~230.000 subscribers
• Implement new product launches and SKU rationalization; improve product productivity
• Consistently work with Consumers, Chain, and Wholesale customers to improve business opportunities via special make products
• Instrumental in developing product marketing plans with Channel Marketing
• Manage annual product catalog content, web content for product line,
• Various Facebook/YouTube projects
• Responsible for annual SHOT Show boot layout, various Sales Chain and Wholesale Shows
• Awarded 2010 Best New WEB SITE Launch
Media Operation Manager – Beretta USA June 2009 – June 2010
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Took the web business from $1.5M to $2.5M
Product Development Manager – Beretta USA October 2008 – June 2009
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Introduced more than 30 new Items in a year
Gun Accessories & Spare Parts Product Manager – Beretta USA January 2004 – September 2007
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Increased the business of 30% in two years
Gun Accessories Product Manager – Beretta ITALY September 2000 – December 2003
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Introduced more than 50 new models in a year
CEO Personal Advisor - American Western Arms July 1999 – August 2000
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: produced and delivered to the USA market 11.000 SA revolvers in a year.
Firearms Product Manager – Beretta ITALY 1995 – 1999
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Developed and launched models as: AL391, 682 Gold E, DT10, 9000, Billenium
Account Manager for the Italian Army – Beretta ITALY 1989 – 1995
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Smoothly administrated all the LE & DoD contracts for 6 years, not one penalty!
Managed with success one of the most important contract with the Italian Army. 98.000 Rifles.
Domestic Credit Manager – Beretta ITALY 1988 – 1988
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Controller & recover outstanding payable invoices
Reduced the outstanding payable invoices of the 40%
Sales Area Manager – Beretta ITALY 1981 – 1988
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Handling ~300 Italian dealer accounts, providing them sales and technical support, increased the sales of 10% per year.
Assembly Department Technician – Beretta ITALY 1975 – 1980
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: I learned all the finishing and assembling process for the most of the Beretta firearm models.
Trained of some of the special job, likes: straighten out barrels, color case-harding.
After almost one year that I'm retired I went to read the Farewell that the General Manager wrote me, I'm missing my job!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ieri abbiamo avuto la riunione “virtuale” di Comitato Operativo con le persone che leggono in copia. Alla fine abbiamo annunciato il tuo ritiro dalle scene aziendali per raggiunto pensionamento….
Non ti dico le scene…chi scoppiava in un pianto dirotto, chi si lasciava preda ad urla e gesti inconsulti, chi restava immobile con sguardo inebetito ed assente, chi si domandava quando avresti offerto un buon Franciacorta accompagnato da stuzzichini dolci e salati… Insomma un vero delirio!!!
Ora, nel salutarti, con la presente vogliamo semplicemente ringraziarti:
- Per esserti finalmente levato di torno!
- Per aver dedicato una vita intera a quest’azienda e a questo marchio!
- Per aver insegnato tanto, a tanti di noi!
- Per aver messo una passione ed una determinazione nel tuo lavoro che ha pochi eguali!
- Per aver aperto strade che molti non vedevano possibili!
- Per aver portato un po’ di luce nell’oscurità americana!
- Per aver sempre detto quello che pensi!
- Per aver sopportato tanti juventini (tanti) e interisti (pochi per fortuna) attorno a te!
Ora ti lasciamo alle tue prossime sfide, continuando magari a disturbarti ogni tanto per godere ancora un po’ del nettare della conoscenza che hai distillato in tutti questi anni di lavoro presso Beretta.
Un grande grande GRAZIE ed un IMMENSO ABBRACCIO da tutti noi!!!
IL COMITATO OPERATIVO
Fabbrica d'Armi PIETRO BERETTA S.p.A.